Friday, June 11, 2021

God is so much greater than circumstances!

By: Shaila Touchton | April 04, 2017 Jesus is my Comforter and my Stronghold in the Day of Trouble He is my Deliverer my Everlasting Father I am safe when I walk in the ways of the Lord He directs my steps by His word, and lets no iniquity have dominion over me He hears me when I cry out with my whole heart Lord Jesus is my God and my provider I and my family is never be put in shame He is my helper will never leave me nor forsaken me I cast all my worries upon my God because He cares for me He always provides a way for me to handle the difficulties in my life through His grace and providence People around me might reject me but Jesus Christ will preserve and protect me When I was thrown and shattered, Jesus Christ healed me and stood by me When I felt betrayed Lord Jesus remained loyal to me When I felt hopelessness He gave me eternal life When I was depressed He comforted me in my afflictions For all the times I have cried He has turned my tears into joy Lord Jesus Christ is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer He is my God, my strength, in whom I will trust. Category: My Christian Poems Tags: God is so much greater than circumstances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...