Friday, June 11, 2021

Happy wedding Anniversary

By: Shaila Touchton | April 04, 2017 Our Anniversary reaming time to reflect on all the joy over the years Over the last known years , I've fallen in love with you many times With every passing moment find you more adorable Without you, I can’t even imagine how miserable everything would be Without you, I wouldn’t know what to do To imagine life without you is next to impossible My love for you is still strong upon the foundation our marriage was built on Through all the ups and downs we've had Our love and commitment has deepened for each other May we always be each other's best friend You are my favorite blessing of the last decade. I just want thank you for everything May our marriage be blessed with Gods love Joy and companionship for all the years of our remaining lives Thank you for making the conscious effort to be a better husband and better dad Thank you for giving me the reason to live my life to fullest I truly appreciate all you do for our family and for me. I vow to always love you unconditionally. Happy Wedding Anniversary ! Category: My Christian Poems Tags: Happy wedding Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...