Saturday, June 12, 2021

I Love you Jesus

By: Shaila TOUCHTON | April 04, 2017 Jesus I love you I love you so very much with all of my heart, mind, and soul I really do love feeling your presence My God I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank You for being the rock and salvation Thank You for being my everything Thank you Lord for all that you have done for me. I thank you for blessing me every day and for the miracles you've brought to my life. Lord Jesus, You are God, You are my life, my love, my breath and my salvation. You are my friend that sticks closer than a brother You hear my desperate prayers and supply my needs You will not condemn me nor hurt me Lord You are the one who picked me up from the pit and lifted my feet on Higher Ground. You have taught me that there is joy in serving, caring for others And reward in giving, and joy in godly suffering. You are the Lover of my soul, the love of my life In life’s complexities you are my refuge, my comfort and my protector I know you will never leave me or forsake me. Lord you have shown me what unconditional love is all about by dying on the cross You never turned your back or stopped loving me Lord your love is endless; I cannot measure it in the entire universe You love me like no other Your love is like the sunshine that brightens up my day Love me Lord hold me in your arms. Deliver me from all evil and guide me in your ways Category: My Christian Poems Tags: I Love you Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...