Sunday, June 13, 2021

Jesus is our Anchor!

By: Shaila Touchton | April 04, 2017 My husband is my strength, my backbone ,My life, my support When my husband is with me, the world and its troubles are nothing He is my everything and life is nothing without him Everything is fine if He is with me As long as He is there with me It will always be the best days it can be. My life is amazing with my husband Without Him my life is nothing Its so difficult for me to carry on without my husband He is my life, my soul, my love, my everything. Without him I will be nothing but a complete wreak Nothing in the world can replace my husband The most wonderful thing that keeps me going is My husband’s love and care for me. No other person will have that place again, but just my Husband. My husband has shown me the divine pleasure of true love When I have a bad day I know he is there for me My mind is never at peace because I’m incomplete without Him All the treasures and luxuries in the world would mean nothing without him Every moment hurts and miserable without my husband I feel so alone, lonely ,scared and lost without Him. The world is cruel and life is tough without my husband. Without my husband I am a loser and sadness is all over Without Him I am directionless and life is hard to go on My World will turn Upside Down without my husband No matter where we are in life, I know that He will be always there for me like a guiding star Things are better if my husband is there in my life I cant live a day without my husband He is my inspiration and my shoulder to cry on He is the one who stands by me through everything There is no one that completes me other than my husband My husband means so much to me He is more precious than diamonds to me His absence in my life makes things get hectic He is the one I love dearly He is my life and everything revolves around him He holds my whole life in his hands He is the biggest blessings in my life I love him beyond what words can express. I feel safe and comfortable when he is with me Otherwise I’m in darkness tormented by day and night My life is miserable and terrific without him He is my world, my life and my love always His presence lights up my life I thank him for his hard work and for providing us I thank him for standing up for me and supporting me, even when the whole world is against me. Without him I can’t survive and Life is not worth living without him. May the lord bless my husband for being not only my loving Husband, But for being there for our two precious children Father God continue to bless and guide my husband in all the days of his life Bless him abundantly, Keep him safe from all evil and Bless him a long life with perfect health. Amen Category: My Christian Poems Tags: My life is nothing without you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...