Friday, June 11, 2021

My Beloved Friend!

By: Shaila Touchton | April 04, 2017 I have the greatest friend on earth He is amazing every single day When I am feeling unloved and unwanted, he is there to tell me how important i am When I am scared and frightened, he will be there to protect me and make me feel safe. When he walks by my side ,the path is not so tough I crave to be his best friend forever until I die We share our life story together When a life-changing event happens He is there to support me and comfort me He understands me and I don't have to explain I admire and look up to him in every way He is the definition of the greatest friend to me When I am sad and depressed, He will be there to put a smile on my face. When I am angry and frustrated, He will be there to calm me down. He is my friend though thick and thin Everyone might forsake me but He is always there to share my grief and to cheer me up When I am hurt and in tears, He is there to wipe my tears and ease the pain. When I am lonely and have no one, He is there to comfort and encourage me When I am having a bad day and need to lash out, He is there to listen to me and understand When I am lost in confusion, He is there to help and guide me When I am so overwhelmed and need to get away, He is there with open arms in good times and difficult times. When I am worried and cant sleep He is awake to share my worries and worries with me He is there every day to help and protect me To Love and care for me He is a gift given by God to lift up my spirits I treasure his friendship He is my dear friend who never condemns or judges me And accepts me as I am When He is away I miss him every moment Even though he is Busy he always has time for me He is no one but a friend of my dreams! Lord Jesus Christ gave us the definition of a true friend He is the pure example of a true friend, for He laid down His life for His 'friends! Category: My Christian Poems Tags: My Beloved Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...