Friday, June 11, 2021

Prayer Confession to buy a own house without debts and mortgage!

By: Shaila Touchton | April 04, 2017 In Jesus name, I cover myself, my husband and my children and my animals and anything that belongs to us with the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ and I ask for giant warrior angels to protect me and my family members. Heavenly Father, I come to you today because I want a new home of my own for me and for my family. I put God first in my life and in home. Lord God you are my Provider. I have been redeemed from the curse of poverty and financial failure. God you have blessed me abundantly so that I can be a blessing to others and the blessing of God makes me rich and He adds no sorrow to it. I have God's favour wherever I and my family goes. In Jesus mighty name and by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, I will leave an inheritance to my children and my grandchildren because God has prospered me. I sow generously therefore, I will reap generously. God's grace abounds toward me, my needs are met and I abound in every good work. God increases the store of my seed and enlarges my harvest. In Jesus mighty name I confess that my heavenly Father gives me the power to get wealth. The earth and its fullness are the Lord's and mine because I am His child. Gold and the silver are the Lord Almighty's and mine because I am co-heir with Jesus Christ. In Jesus mighty name I confess that the favour of God surrounds me and precedes me. Because I obey God, He blesses everything I put my hand to and grants abundant prosperity to me. In Jesus mighty name and by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ I confess that I will purchase a house very soon by saving our money, debt free, problems free and mortgage free home. In Jesus mighty name and by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ I confess that God will supply all my financial needs to buy a house of our own and guide and lead us into the land of blessing he has promised. In Jesus mighty name and by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ I confess that I Am prospering in my mind, body, health, spirit, and in my finances. In Jesus mighty name and by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ I claim my house as a place of spiritual safety for me and my family members, a sweet presence of guardian angels guarding over us. Bless our home to be a place of rest to all my children and their children and let your name alone be glorified through our lives. Heavenly Father, Grant all of us good health and peace so that this house is a little heaven on earth. Let the entire place be always kept under your wings and protect us against the wicked ways of the devil . In Jesus mighty name and by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, let the house I buy for our own be called as the House of prayer and as for me and my household we will serve the Lord. God you are my refuge, strength and help in times of trouble. As I acknowledge you in my life you make our path straight. Wealth and riches are in my house because I am empowered with anointing and favour to draw wealth. In Jesus mighty name and by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, let wealth jump out of the habitation of the wicked and locate me and my family now. In Jesus mighty name and by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, money comes to me and my husband now and everyday in a miraculous righteous way. In Jesus mighty name I and my family members refuse to be a tenant for life and protect me and my family members and our finances with the Blood of Jesus Christ from every evil pattern of greedy and wicked landlords until you bless us with our own house. Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I confess your Word over my finances every day. I confess your word over the house of my own which I will purchase very soon as my permanent house on earth .As I do this, I say it with my mouth and believe it in my heart and know that your word will not return to you void, but will accomplish what it says it will do. Therefore I believe, in the Name of Jesus, that every need is met according to Philippians 4:19. Every power preventing the perfect will of God from happening in my life, receive failure and defeat in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus mighty name I declare that I and my family members are free from debt and we are the lender and not the borrower and we use the money for every good works the lord directs us. In Jesus mighty name and by the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ I confess that I and my husband will buy a 3bhk with 2 bath , independent house with car parking space with 3 porches on the ground floor surrounded by compound with 24 hours water supply with sufficient bore well water supply at all times ,power backup, in a good descent area surrounded by trees and church, good neighbourhood,walkable distance to schools, hospitals , shops and to my husbands office. I bring the blood of Jesus Christ against all the evil and wicked people who are robbing us of our hard earned money, cheating and stealing our finance and peace in any form. In Jesus mighty name and by the power of the Blood of Jesus I declare that my neighbours will live at peace and harmony around me and my family and there is a presence of God in my neighbourhood. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I cast out thieves, criminals, perverts, all evil men of any kind, who are planning to hurt or harm me or anyone in my family and in neighbourhood in any way or in any shape. Lord God , open up the windows of heavens blessing and pour it out on my family for the blessing of the Lord makes me rich and I declare God will not add no sorrow with it. Bless my husband to keep the job and protect him and the job from all evil to take care of the needs of our family. As Jeremiah 29:11 says For you know the plans you have for me and for my family plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us a hope and a future. I am God's child and God has chosen my family to bring glory to God. I resist the devil and declare that No weapon formed against me and my family shall prosper. Surely Gods goodness and mercy shall follow me and my family members all the days of our lives and we will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Lord God, I want to build an alter of worship, praise, and prayers for you in the new house of our own which you will bless, for our family as thanks giving and I dedicate my whole family to you. Lord God, I surrender myself ,my husband, my marriage, my childrens,my pets, our house, our finances, our cars, our lives, our health, our fears, our troubles ,worries and safety ,my husbands job and everything we have to your feet, I rest in peace that you would take care of us and protect us from all dangers and evils. Thank you father for hearing our prayers .Thank you Father that you WILL keep every member of my family safe everyday from all dangers and wicked people and bring us all safely home .Thank you Jesus and thank you Holy Spirit. Amen. Category: Prayers Tags: Prayer Confession to buy a own house without debts and mortgage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...