Saturday, June 12, 2021

Prayer for friends

By: Shaila Touchton | April 04, 2017 Lord, I ask you to bless my friends who is reading this right now. Lord I thank you for all my friends. Lord Jesus, You died on the cross for me because you love me so very much. You are my peace, my joy and my friend and there is none like You. It is my hearts greatest desire to serve you. I thank you for blessing me every day and for all the miracles you've brought to my life and the life of my friends. Those that are hurt comfort them and ease their pain. You took the sins of the world to show how much you care. Please Lord Jesus bless all my friends and console their troubled mind and strengthen them . Let their thoughts be peaceful and kind. Bless their families .Take their worries, and Keep them free from fear and anxiety.Keep my friends and their families safe from all danger and evil. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak and rejected. Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those who are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those who don't know you intimately. I pray for those who don't believe you. Hear everyone prayer and answer each one of them. May I be a living witness of your love and joy and peace. In Jesus mighty name I ask. Amen. Category: Prayers Tags: Prayer for friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...