Thursday, June 17, 2021

To you My Friend !

By: Shaila Touchton | April 04, 2017 You are the friend who is always there and will always care. Who have touched my heart leaving footprints on my heart. The one who understands my past, believes in my future, and accepts me just the way I am. You are my best friend the one who brings out the best in me. And helped me through sorrows by listening to my problems And comforted me when there were terrors surrounded by me You're one of the nicest person I know and rare to find! To me you are an angel in disguise. Always giving and helping through good times and bad times. The best friend I've ever had who have been my sunshine in so many ways. You are there when I need you and uplifting me when I'm sad You're in my mind, in my thoughts wherever I go. You know, I pray for you every day And ask God to bless you in all your ways To guide you and protect you from all evil ways With a friend like you life is meaningful, beautiful and blessed. Your friendship is hard to find harder to leave and impossible to forget You are the friend of my dreams living in my dreams! Jesus Christ is my Best Friend Meet Jesus Christ, the very Best Friend in the Universe Category: My Christian Poems Tags: To you My Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...