Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Daily Prayer Confession for Childrens

In the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that my children come into the full knowledge of the Lord. My children receive the saving grace of Jesus and the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I decree that my children become “alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord,” (Rom. 6:11), by the influence of the Holy Spirit. I decree that my children present their bodies “as living sacrifices; holy and acceptable unto God,” (Rom. 12:1). I decree that my children will not “present members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin” but will, at all times, “...present their members as instruments of righteousness unto God” (Rom. 6:13). In the name of Jesus, I speak purity and holiness over my children. I command any assigned demon that would produce lust, sexual immorality, perversion to be destroyed in the name of Jesus, I block such demons from accessing my children. I decree that my children’s love for God will be without hypocrisy. My children abhor what is evil and cling to what is good, (Rom. 12:9). I decree that my children’s conduct is worthy of the gospel of Christ, (Rom. 1:27). I decree that my children are not carnally-minded. I decree that my children will not live according to the flesh, (Romans 8:13) but will live according to the Spirit of Christ. I cut off any influence of the spirit of error from my children’s life and, I terminate all ungodly thinking, actions and habits in Jesus Mighty Name. I bind any assigned demon attempting to attach themselves to my children to produce rebellion, disobedience, apathy, deceptions, insecurities, rejection, abandonment, fears, lying, stealing, compulsions, resentment, moral compromise, spiritual incapacitation, barrenness, illness, accidents, pride, rage, arrogance, jealousy, revenge, insanity, instability, manipulation, violence or death, in the Name of Jesus. By the influence of the Holy Spirit, I release the manifestation of love, self-control and holiness in my children’s lives. I decree that goodness and mercy shall follow them all the days of their lives. I decree that my children will be “fervent in purity, serving the Lord, rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer” (Rom. 12:11-12). In Jesus name, I release the manifestation of righteousness, integrity and godliness upon my children. I decree that my children hear the voice of the Lord without demonic interferences, (Isa. 30:21). In the name of Jesus, I decree that my children will have a zeal for God according to knowledge, (Rom. 10:2). My children will “not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of their minds…” (Rom. 12:2). I decree that my children will be “wells with water” (II Peter 2:17). I decree that my children will be “doers of the word, and not hearers only,” (James 1:22). In the name of Jesus, I decree that my children will not be tainted, influenced, manipulated or persuaded by the dictates, tastes, mentality, norms or idols of our secular society. By the blood of Jesus, I now remove the influences in our household that foster worldly mindsets and ungodly influences. I decree that nothing “shall be able to separate my children from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord,” (Rom. 8:39). In the name of Jesus, I decree that the Lord commands His angles to guard my children and I pray that they are kept in all of their ways. I decree that the Lord preserves their going out and their coming in. In the name of Jesus, I command all demons carrying work orders concerning my children’s physical, mental or emotional well-being be destroyed at its roots right now by the blood of Jesus Christ. I declare that all demonic plans to interfere with my children’s present or future associations be aborted and removed by the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I decree that my children put on the garments of righteousness. I decree that the fruit of the Spirit which is: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control be dominant in the life of my children, (Gal. 5:22). I declare my children are examples to the believers in word, conduct, love, faith and purity. (I Timothy 4:12). I proclaim that the Lord commands his angels to guard my childrens in all of their ways, therefore they are kept safe and secure, in all my ways. (Ps 91:11) In the name of Jesus Christ, I command any demons assigned to produce spiritual, financial famine within my children be destroyed by its roots by the Blood of Jesus Christ. I decree that my children will see k the Lord and will delight themselves in the Lord. In the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that the spiritual gifts of my children will be revealed. I proclaim that their calling will be made known and that their anointing will be made manifest. I decree that my children will be used mightily in the advancement of the kingdom and the spreading of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that all blessings, favors, protection and healing that the Lord has intended for my children shall manifest in His timing. In the name of Jesus Christ, I destroy, cancel all blockages, obstacles, satanic schemes, assignments and work orders, hindrances that the Satan is using against my children and their divine purposes. In the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that the Lord will deliver my children from every evil work and preserve them for His heavenly kingdom,” (II Tim. 4:18). According to Ps. 127:3 says, children are a heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is His reward,” therefore, I declare that my children are a delight to me all the days of my life! In the Name of Jesus Christ, I declare that My children have been delivered from the power of darkness and conveyed into the Kingdom of the Son of His love (Colossians 1:13). The blood of Jesus reversed every part of the curse i.e. sickness and disease, poverty and lack, addiction and any type of bondage, etc. These things don’t have any legal right to be there any longer because of what Jesus did on the cross. His blood overcame and defeated the enemy (Hebrews 2:14, 15; Colossians 2:15; 1 John 3:8).Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...