Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Gods Love Letter for Valentines day

By: Shaila T | April 04, 2017 To My precious child I formed you from the dust and gave my life by sharing my own breath. You were created in righteousness and perfect innocence, a reflection of my holiness. Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations. I created you in my own image. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask in my name, I will give it to you. Know me for I am God for who I made you. I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins. There are six things that I hate a haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. I am the God, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it. I have chosen you to be a treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. I loved you so much that I gave my only Son, Jesus Christ, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. You do not live by bread alone; rather, by every word that comes from my mouth. My words are the lamp to your feet and a light to your path. I know where you are, who you are, what you’re going through, why you’re going through it and how you feel about it. I know when you sit and when you rise. I know all your thoughts and everything about you, and there is no place to hide. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. I know you better than you know yourself. I want to let you know how much I love you. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I created you so that you know me and you will love and seek me with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. Trust in me with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge me , and I will make straight your paths. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you for I am with you. Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which I have promised to those who love me. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to me. And the peace of me which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. I will fight for you, and you have only to be silent. I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. Even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, you will fear no evil, for I am with you ,my rod and my staff will comfort you. Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you .Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord God I am with you wherever you go. When you cry for help, I hear and deliver you out of all your troubles. I am near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. I will supply every need of yours according to the riches in glory in Christ Jesus. For everyone who calls on my name will be saved. Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool. He, who has an ear, let him hear. Anyone who does not love me does not know me, because I am love. And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does my will. Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age. For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you. I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. I am faithful, and I will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation I will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. And give no opportunity to the devil. Submit yourselves therefore to Me . Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to me, and I will draw near to you. I am the Lord; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols. Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in my law and on my law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. With Everlasting Love God, the Father. Category: General Christian Articles Tags: Gods Love Letter for Valentines day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...