Friday, June 11, 2021

Total Healing of Health and Deliverance!

By: Shaila T | April 04, 2017 Say these healing Scriptures aloud daily to receive and keep your total healing. People around you may say it is not going to work. JESUS said HIS Word works. Remember scripture says Jesus Never Fails. He is the same yesterday and today and forever. It will take time to renew your mind and to get faith in you. Stay always positive and have a strong unshakable faith in Jesus Christ. Avoid Negative ,doubts and double mindness.. Repent all of your known and unknown sins and confess this, you will be made whole in Jesus Name. Pray to Jesus for a healing because He hears you because Jesus is our Great Physician and He has all the power and authority. JESUS bore the curse for me; therefore, I forbid growths and tumors to inhabit my body. The life of GOD within me dissolves growths and tumors, and my strength and health is restored. Cancer in My Body, you are destroyed In JESUS Name! Growths and tumors have no right to my body. They are a thing of the past for I am delivered from the authority of darkness. Every organ and tissue of my body functions in the perfection that GOD created it to function, I forbid any malfunction in my body in JESUS Name. Your WORD is manifested in my body, causing growths to disappear. Arthritis is a thing of the past. I make a demand on my bones and joints to function properly in Jesus' Name Father, Your WORD has become a part of me. It is flowing in my bloodstream. It flows to every cell of my body, restoring and transforming my body. Your WORD has become flesh; for You sent Your WORD and healed me. Arthritis, you must GO! Sickness MUST FLEE! Tumors can't exist in me, for the Spirit of GOD is upon me and the Word of GOD is within me. Sickness, fear and oppression have no power over me for GOD'S Word is my confession. Heavenly Father, I give voice to Your Word, the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus makes me free from the law of sin and death.And Your Life is energizing every cell of my body. Thank YOU FATHER that I have a strong heart. My heart beats with the rhythm of life.My blood flows to every cell of my body restoring life and health abundantly. My blood pressure is 120 over 80. The life of GOD flows in my blood and cleanse my arteries of all matter that does not pertain to life. The same Spirit that raised JESUS from the dead dwells in me, permeating HIS life through my veins, sending healing throughout my body. I have a strong heart. Every heart beat floods my body with life and cleanses me of disease and pain. A merry heart does good like a medicine: but a broken spirit dry's the bones My heart beat is normal. My heart beats with the rhythm of life, carrying the Life of God throughout my body restoring Life and Health Abundantly. I have a strong heart. Every heart beat floods my body with life and cleanses me of disease and pain. I command my blood cells to destroy every disease germ and virus that tries to inhabit my body. I command every cell of my body to be normal In Jesus' Name. Every cell that does not promote life and health in my body is cut off from its life source. My immune system will not allow tumorous growth to live in my body In Jesus's Name. I am redeemed from the curse of the law and my heart beats with the rhythm of life. The spirit and life of God's Word flows in me cleansing my blood of every disease and impurity. In JESUS' Name, my arteries, will not shrink or become clogged. Arteries, you are clean, elastic and function as GOD created you to function. The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death; therefore, I will not allow sin, sickness or death to lord over me. The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me, permeating His life through my veins, sending healing throughout my body. In JESUS' Name I forbid my body to be deceived in any manner. Body, you will not be deceived by any virus or disease germ. Neither will you work against life or health in any way. Every cell of my body supports life and health. My immune system grows stronger day by day. I speak life to my immune system. I forbid confusion in my immune system. The same SPIRIT that raised CHRIST from the dead dwells in me and quickens my immune system with the life and wisdom of GOD, which guards the life and health of my body. I speak to the bones and joints of my body. I call you normal in Jesus' Name. My bones and joints will not respond to any disease; for the Spirit life of First permeates every bone and joint of my body with Life and Health. FATHER, I make a demand on my bones to produce perfect marrow. I make a demand on the marrow to produce pure blood that will ward off sickness and disease. My bones refuse any offense of the curse. I make a demand on my joints to function perfectly. There will be no pain or swelling in my joints. My joints refuse to allow anything that will hurt or destroy their normal function. I agree that my body and bones are strengthened an armed. My body and bones are moist and well-nourished. The old waste places, disks, blood, bone, tissue, cells, organs, nerves, tendons, ligaments are repaired by The MASTER REPAIRMAN HIMSELF! For YOU LORD will light my candle, YOU LORD, my GOD will enlighten my darkness. JESUS bore my grief's (pains) and carried my sorrows (sicknesses). HE was pierced through for my transgressions and crushed for my iniquities. The punishment for my well-being fell on HIM, and by HIS stripes I am healed! Thank YOU, FATHER GOD, that I prosper and am in health even as my soul prospers! Thank YOU, FATHER, that my light breaks forth as the morning and that my health springs forth speedily .The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O LORD, endure forever--forsake not the works of YOUR OWN HANDS. YOU will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of YOUR presence and the pleasures of living with YOU forever. I am going to smile rather hell likes it or not in times of need, sorrow and trouble. For the JOY of The LORD is my Strength it's the Strength of my Life! I keep all dramatic and all evil people out of my daily life. I will not follow frustration I will follow Peace! The JOY of The LORD is my Strength. I can do all things through CHRIST which strengthens me. GOD arms me with strength, and HE makes my way perfect. THE LORD is my Light and my Salvation--whom shall I fear or dread? The Lord is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid? The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses us with peace....For HE gives [blessings] to HIS beloved in sleep. Thank YOU, FATHER, I receive sweet sleep! I lay down and sleep, yet I woke up safely, for the Lord was watching over me. In peace will I lie down and sleep, for You alone, O Lord, will keep me safe. Lord, You are my Shepherd: I shall not want or lack. You Make me to lie down in green pastures: You lead me beside the still waters. You restore my soul: You lead me in the paths of righteousness for You Names' sake! When I lie down, because of You Lord, I shall not be afraid: Yes I shall lie down, and my sleep shall be sweet! GOD has not given me the spirit of fear; but of POWER, and of LOVE, and of a SOUND MIND! The memory of the upright is BLESSED! And I am BLESSED! I thank you LORD for a sound mind. My mind is sharp and I have perfect memory because I have the mind of CHRIST! Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore, I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon this body. Every disease germ and every virus that touches this body dies instantly in the name of Jesus. Every organ and every tissue of this body functions in the perfection to which God created it to function, and I forbid any malfunction in this body, in the name of Jesus. Category: Prayers Tags: Total Healing of Health and Deliverance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...