Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Scriptures to claim and confess over your mind.

Isaiah 26:3 “You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. Confession: My mind is at peace in Jesus Name. My mind is at rest in Jesus Name. 2 Timothy 1:7“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Confession: I have a sound mind in Jesus Name Romans 8:6 “For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. ” Confession: I am Spiritually Minded in Jesus Name. Ephesians 4:23“and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,” Confession: I have a renewed mind in the Name of Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Confession: My mind is guarded by Christ Jesus. The Peace of God rest in my heart and on my mind Colossians 3:2“Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth .” Confession: My mind is set on Heaven and Heavenly things in Jesus Name. 1 Peter 1:13“Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;” Confession: I am sober mined and the loins of my mind are blessed in Jesus Name 1 Corinthians 14:33 “For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. ” Confession: My mind is not confused in Jesus Name. I think clearly and I am decisive in the name of Jesus. James 1:8 “he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.” Confession: I choose to be single minded and not double minded in Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...