Sunday, September 4, 2022
Shaila Touchton's Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!: Christmas in not a pagan and it is biblical!
Shaila Touchton's Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!: Christmas in not a pagan and it is biblical!: 1. Celebration of Jesus’ birth on the 25th of December is not idolatry: There are many Christians who do not celebrate Christmas even oppos...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking with God
Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...
-
In the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that my children come into the full knowledge of the Lord. My children receive the saving grace of Je...
-
We need to speak positive words, stand in faith, and claim the promises of God for our lives. Scripture confession helps us to focus on posi...
-
1 Corinthians 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. Explanation 1. "For if I...
No comments:
Post a Comment