Monday, June 7, 2021

I Praise God!

By: Shaila Touchton | April 04, 2017 Praising God is very powerful weapon against the devil. We must always pray and praise God for his wonderful gifts as it opens the Gates to Blessings. I praise and honor you, Father, because you are a God who loves to answer prayer, and who begins to answer even before I begin to pray. I give you my praise, O Lord, because you have granted me eternal blessings and made me glad with the joy of your presence. I praise you, Lord, because you are my light and my salvation,' Father God, I praise you because you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head' when I am weary or depressed. I praise you because You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD'. All honor and praise be to you, my God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords'. I praise you because your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies'. Great is your faithfulness. Praise be to the LORD, to God my Savior, who daily bears my burdens'. When my soul is feeling down, I do not rely on my feelings. I remember my hope is in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. I want to bless you with my praise, Father, because you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. Lord, I praise you because You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the people'. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort. Father, I praise you because you are the Lord who heals me I praise you with all my heart, Lord, because you are my Jehovah-shalom, the God of peace who will soon crush Satan under my feet. Creator God, I praise you because you made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you God, I praise you because you are the LORD, and there is no other; apart from you there is no God. I praise you because you are a loving God, whose very nature is love.” Lord, I praise and magnify you, who is just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus. Heavenly Father, I give you my praise and adoration, because you are a "faithful God, keeping your covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love you and keep your commands. You, O Lord, are a gracious and merciful God," and I praise you for your great mercy. I praise you, Lord, for you are my mighty rock, my refuge. I praise and thank God for total healing of my son and for providing great health, healings, protections grace, peace, blessings, provisions, and favor upon me and my family members. Father, I praise you because you are patient with all your children, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance' .Thank you for your patience with me. I hope in the Lord, I seek him and he is good to me. I give praise to you, my Father, the only wise God my Saviour.May all glory and majesty, dominion and power, be yours both now and ever. Holy, holy, holy are you, Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come. I praise you, God, because you are a personal God, who gives me the honor of knowing you personally, just like you did to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I praise you today, Lord, as my Jehovah -jireh, who will generously provide all I need Bless your name and praise you as my Jehovah-rohi, who will shepherd me and guide me in the paths of righteousness for your name's sake. Praise to you, my God, because you are my Jehovah-nissi, God my victory, who always leads me in triumphal procession in Christ. I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving. I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. I will praise You with my whole heart; Before the gods I will sing praises to You. I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name. I will sing praises to Your name, O Most High. To declare Your loving-kindness in the morning, And Your faithfulness every night. Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities, Who heals all my diseases, Who redeems my life from destruction, Who crowns me with loving kindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies my mouth with good things, So that my youth is renewed like the eagle's. Your loving kindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your wonders of old.I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, And You are exalted as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, And You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all. Now therefore, our God, We thank You, and praise Your glorious name. The Lord has made known to me the path of life; he fills me with the joy of his presence, with eternal pleasures at his right hand. The LORD longs to be gracious to me; he rises to show me compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. I wait for him and I am blessed! I thank God who always leads me in victory because of Christ. With God all things are possible. God is able to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. To him be the glory forever. We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks! Category: Prayers Tags: I Praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking with God

Walking with God is not rejecting or walking away from God's truth We cannot truly walk with God unless we agree with Him To walk with...